2020 PCD Annual District Business Meeting
The 2020 PCD Annual Meeting will be held online via Zoom on Saturday, July 25, at 12:00 p.m. PT.
- individuals who wish to participate in the meeting to register by Monday, July 20 to receive a Zoom link
- congregations who wish to vote in decision making to certify delegates by Wednesday, July 22.
This year we will:
- Do what we have agreed to do together as stated in the District’s by-laws. Namely:
- Review and approve the minutes for last year’s annual business meeting
- Elect District leaders
- Adopt a budget for 2020 – 2021
- Have a conversation around the question: how can we support one another in these times?
- (If possible) Meet the new Developmental Lead of the Pacific Western Region, Rev. Carlton Elliot Smith
If you have any questions or additional agenda items, please reach out to the Board at email@example.com.
Links to reports will be posted here as they become available. In the meantime here are links to the essential documents concerning our business decisions:
- Meeting minutes from the 2019 Business Meeting
- Proposal for One Year Extension of Terms for Elected Board and Nominating Committee members for 2020-21
- Proposed Budget for 2020 – 2021
2019 PCD Annual District Business Meeting
The PCD Annual Meeting was held online on Saturday, May 11, 2019, at 2:00 p.m. PT.