PCD Board Covenant
4 June 2016
We, the members of the Board of the Pacific Central District of the Unitarian Universalist Association, do covenant with each other:
- To uphold our mission, serving our member congregations and supporting the growth of Unitarian Universalism in the PCD and the Pacific Western Region.
- To respect and trust each other, assuming the best intentions in our words and actions.
- To practice deep listening, patience and respectfulness in our conduct.
- To be forgiving and accepting of one another.
- To welcome and practice curiosity, dissent and bold speech.
- To encourage laughter and fun.
- To be spiritual and worshipful in our practices.
- To fulfill our duties actively as Board members and hold one another accountable to our by- laws, policies, practices and covenant.
- To commit to attend Board meetings and functions.
- To ensure that all Board communications will be in an inclusive, transparent and timely manner.
- To speak with one voice regarding Board decisions and votes.